Photograph art events throughout campus with a journalistic eye.
Stanford Arts is hiring Student Photographers for the 2016-17 academic year. These are paid positions for current Stanford Students, which last through June 2017.
Stanford Arts is seeking student photographers that have a passion for the arts on campus and are inspired to share the unique culture of the arts. These photographers would be assigned certain projects or stories to photograph and document.
- Knowledge of digital photography
- Experience using DSLR cameras (ownership of DSLR is a plus but not required)
- Prior work containing dynamic and compelling compositions
- Basic photo editing skills
Tasks and Projects may include:
- Capture high quality photography of Stanford campus arts programs and events.
- Maintain a professional and positive demeanor at events as a representative of Stanford Arts.
- Curate captured images and select strongest compositions to upload to Stanford Arts website.
- Write captions for selected photos.
- Maintain awareness of possible campus events and programs to be documented.
How to apply:
Send a resume and past work to Galen Oback (firstname.lastname@example.org). With the subject line “Student Photographer – [your name]”.
This position is Federal Work-Study eligible.