Document and produce quality videos from art productions and talks on campus.
Stanford Arts is hiring Video Interns for the 2016-17 academic year. These are paid positions for current Stanford Students, which last through June 2017.
Stanford Arts is seeking video production interns that would shoot and edit short video projects about the arts on campus. These videos would be used as promotional tools, featured on our websites and sent to students and donors. The projects would vary from shooting events, interviews, or other creative works.
- Independent filming crew.
- Editing experience, Final Cut Pro preferred
Tasks and Projects may include:
- Film student productions.
- Setup and produce interview videos.
- Film and edit events with renowned guest speakers.
- Organize, tag, and archive footage.
How to apply:
Send a resume and past work to Robert DeArmond (firstname.lastname@example.org). With the subject line “Video Production Intern – [your name]”.
This position is Federal Work-Study eligible.