Assemble your toolkit for creative success.
Career Advice & Skills
- Stanford Alumni Mentoring (SAM): Connect with alumni in the arts and to seek advice for transitioning your creative practice.
- Clark Hullings Fund for Visual Artists: Learning Portal
- New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA): Creative Careers
- Creative Capital
Industry news, professional development programs, grant/funding opportunities, and more!
Design, Fashion, Architecture
Visual Art & Curation
Film, TV, Digital Media
- International Game Developers Association
- Writers Guild of America (WGA)
- Directors Guild of America (DGA)
- Producers Guild of America (PGA)
- International Documentary Association
- Independent Film & Telivision Alliance (IFTA)
- SAG-AFTRA (Screen Actors Guild and American Federation of Television and Radio Artists)
- Women Make Movies (WMM)
Music Composition & Production
- Association of Performing Arts Professionals (APAP)
- American Federation of Musicians (AFM)
- National Dance Council of America (NDCA)
- Actors Equity Association (AEA)
- Theatre Communications Group (TCG)
- League of Resident Theaters (LORT)
- IATSE International
- Stage Directors and Choreographers Society (SDC)
- Dramatists Guild
- American Guild of Musical Artists (AGMA)
- League of American Orchestras
- Conductors Guild
- Chamber Music America
- United States Association of Fringe Festivals
- Opera America
National Artists Services Organizations
Get to know your local arts agency for regionally-specific resources for artists.
Local arts agencies (LAA) are great resources for navigating opportunities and resources in your geographic area (or, if you’re producing work in another location, learning about that particular landscape.) Many LAAs offer workshops for developing your business and career acumen. Many also offer grants, work/rehearsal space, and community engagement opportunities.