Create content for Stanford Arts emails, webpages, and social media.
Stanford Arts is hiring Marketing/Newsletter interns for the 2017-18 academic year. These are paid positions for current Stanford Students, which last through June 2018.
Stanford Arts is seeking Marketing/Newsletter interns that have a passion for the arts on campus and are inspired to share the unique culture of the arts.
Tasks and Projects may include:
- Plan/develop the weekly ArtsUpdate student newsletter
- Keep abreast of campus activities relevant to the arts to share on the ArtsUpdate newsletter and across social media platforms
- Source photos, quotes, videos and other relevant content
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, professional development, grants, and event teams to communicate timely content
- Generate creative assets when needed
- Occasional postering across campus to promote Stanford Arts events/programs
- Curation/archiving of Stanford Arts collateral
- Past editorial experience
- Self-starter, able to see projects through from concept to execution
- Able to stick to deadlines and schedules for content
- Thorough knowledge of Stanford campus communities, events, and programs as they relate to the arts
- Broad social network across Stanford campus
- Photography/Videography skills a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Background in the arts a plus but not required
How to apply:
Send a resume and past work to Robert DeArmond (firstname.lastname@example.org). With the subject line “Marketing/Newsletter Intern – [your name]”.
This position is Federal Work-Study eligible.