Create content for Stanford Arts emails, webpages, and social media.
Stanford Arts is hiring a Marketing/Newsletter intern for the remainder of the 2020-21 academic year. This is a paid position for current Stanford Students, which lasts through June 2021, with the possibility for extension through the 2021-22 academic year
Stanford Arts is seeking a Marketing/Newsletter intern who has a passion for the arts on campus and is inspired to share the unique culture of the arts.
Tasks and Projects may include:
- Plan/develop the weekly ArtsUpdate student newsletter
- Stay informed of campus activities relevant to the arts to share on the ArtsUpdate newsletter and across social media platforms
- Source photos, quotes, videos and other relevant content
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, professional development, grants, and event teams to communicate timely content
- Generate creative assets when needed
- Occasional postering across campus to promote Stanford Arts events/programs
- Curation/archiving of Stanford Arts collateral
- Past editorial experience
- Self-starter, able to see projects through from concept to execution
- Able to stick to deadlines and schedules for content
- Thorough knowledge of Stanford campus communities, events, and programs as they relate to the arts
- Broad social network across Stanford campus
- Photography/Videography skills a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
How to apply:
Send a resume and past work to Robert DeArmond (email@example.com). With the subject line “Marketing/Newsletter Intern – [your name]”.
This position is Federal Work-Study eligible.