Photograph art events throughout campus with a journalistic eye.
Stanford Arts is hiring Student Photographers for the academic year. These are paid positions for current Stanford Students, which last through June.
Stanford Arts is seeking student photographers that have a passion for the arts on campus and are inspired to share the unique culture of the arts. These photographers would be assigned certain projects or stories to photograph and document.
- Knowledge of digital photography
- Experience using DSLR cameras (ownership of DSLR is a plus but not required)
- Prior work containing dynamic and compelling compositions
- Basic photo editing skills
Tasks and Projects may include:
- Capture high quality photography of Stanford campus arts programs and events.
- Maintain a professional and positive demeanor at events as a representative of Stanford Arts.
- Curate captured images and select strongest compositions to upload to Stanford Arts website.
- Write captions for selected photos.
- Maintain awareness of possible campus events and programs to be documented.
How to apply:
Send a resume and past work to Galen Oback (firstname.lastname@example.org). With the subject line “Student Photographer – [your name]”.
This position is Federal Work-Study eligible.