Small grants for unique campus arts projects and events
The Office of the Vice President for the Arts (VPA) offers a number of funding opportunities for faculty and students to support arts engagement on campus:
For projects/events that fall outside of these grant programs, VPA offers small co-sponsorship grants for activities that relate to our mission.
- Open to all Stanford faculty, academic staff, administrative staff, and registered student groups
- Project/event must have a direct connection to the arts
- Funds cannot be used to pay Stanford affiliates
- Project/event must be completed by the end of the academic year
How to Apply
Required application materials include:
- Project/Event Proposal (up to 1,000 words)
- Project/Event Budget
Proposals are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Applications should be submitted at least 4-6 weeks in advance of the project/event to allow for sufficient review time.
- Share project/event announcements with VPA staff.
- Notify VPA staff if project is no longer taking place.
- Grant recipients will submit a short final report upon completion of the project/activity. Grant recipients are encouraged to include photos and/or participant quotes from the activity as part of their report.