The Equipment Lending Library is now available to all Stanford Students!
The Office of Student Productions ("OSP") has partnered with ASSU to set up the Equipment Lending Library. The Lending Library's collection includes speakers and stands, microphones, mixers, amps and cables, as well as photo and video equipment.
How It Works
- All Stanford students are eligible to borrow equipment
- Loan request must be submitted by noon on the Wednesday prior to check-out. No same-day reservations are allowed.
- Loans are for five (5) days; items must be picked up on Thursdays and returned on Mondays during the specified open hours
- Loans can be renewed multiple times each quarter.
- Items can be reserved up to one (1) quarter in advance
- Students are responsible for transporting items from/to the Equipment Lending Library desk at Old Union
Cancellation / Returns
- If you do not cancel a reservation and do not pick up your items twice in one quarter, you will not be allowed to use the lending library for the rest of the current quarter and the following quarter.
- If you return items late even once without contacting us, you will not be allowed to use the lending library for the rest of the current quarter and the following quarter.
- The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. The person using this equipment is responsible for any infringement.
- OSP / ASSU is not liable for any misuse of equipment and any possible resulting injuries.
Status of the returned equipment
Accidents happen. However, in order to upkeep the ELL, OSP/ASSU will need to charge you for lost or damaged equipment or equipment parts.
Check Out on Thursdays, 12-3pm
Items Due on Mondays, 12-3pm
come to the ASSU front desk to check out or return equipment
(closed University holidays and winter/summer breaks)
Current Equipment Inventory
Suggest an Item
Want to see a particular item added to the Equipment Lending Library? Let us know!