The new Roble Arts Gym offers students a unique space to explore their creative side and mingle with like-minded souls.
Winter Workshops at the Roble Arts Gym
No sign up needed. Exercise those creative skills!
Mon - Thurs: 2:30pm - Midnight
Friday: 2:30pm - 6pm
Saturday: 2:30pm- 8pm
Sunday: 2:30pm - 10pm
The Studio, Music Room, Meeting Room, and Messy Arts Space will be available to all students to reserve starting at midnight on September 28, 2016.
Student groups can reserve a room for one 3-hour slot per week for the current quarter.
Open reservations can be made starting at 12am each Thursday for the following week Monday-Sunday. The requests will be on first come-first serve basis. You will receive a reply to your request within 24 hours.
- Rehearsal space for all performing arts
- Intimate performance space
- Flexible exhibition space
Messy Art Space
- Painting in different media, drawing, freestyle creativity
- Appointed hours for oil painting will be scheduled
Music Room (116A)
- Band or individual practice opportunity (drum kit, guitar, cajon)
- Recording booth
Meeting Room (116B)
- Brainstorming sessions
- Screening previews for small groups
- Quiet work room